We are aware that the challenges of 21st Century are to be met by all of us. Rapid advancement in the field of science & technology has brought about drastic changes in our day to day life. We must acknowledge this and must equip ourselves to the changing needs of times.
The future belongs to new frontiers of knowledge and skills, hence technical education in our country must scale new heights commensurate with the requirements of mankind, locally and globally. Technical institutes have to meet the challenges of tomorrow through qualitative improvement of the teaching learning process.
We at J. T. Mahajan Polytechnic have fully equipped ourselves with excellent infrastructure and faculty having faith in values, vision, proficiency, dedication, devotion for education and to their profession.We strongly believe in what Swami Vivekanadnd, famous spiritual leader and educationist has said " " .We lay equal importance on developing competent and ethical engineers for bright and successful India of today and tomorrow
|Why join this Institute?
||Objectives of Institute:
- Well Experienced, Highly qualified & devoted faculty.
- Bus facility for students.
- Cost effective and affordable educational services.
- Ensuring all-round personality development.
- Personal attention to students.
- Best infra structure facilities.
- Tradition of excellent, appreciable and remarkable results.
- Separate Hostel facility for boys and girls.
- Book bank facility.
- Regular correspondence with parents.
- Strict discipline with homely atmosphere.
- Stand by generator set of 50 KVA.
- Strengthen the human resource base of the institution
- Administer and manage efficiently the human financial and physical resources.
- To provide cost effective and quality education at par with the best in the country.
- To educate and train diploma level students so as to become leaders in various disciplines of engineering and technology.
- To develop sense of responsibility discipline, commitment professional ethics & inculcate spirit of Entrepreneurship among the students.
- To foster on atmosphere this engenders creative output.
- To provide our students with up-to-date equipments infrastructure facilities and latest reference books.
- Building of community as a social value
Dress code is applied to all
staff and students in the campus. The Uniform for various groups is as under:
||Gents: White shirt with blue lining and navy blue pant.
Ladies: Pink saree
|Non- Teaching Staff (Class III & above):
||Gents: Pista colour shirt and black pant.
Ladies: Pista colour saree
|Attendants & Peons & Similar others:
||Khaki colour shirt and pant
||Dark green colour shirt and pant
||White shirt and pant
||Boys: Light blue shirt and steel grey pant.
Girls: Light blue kurta and steel grey salwar or light blue blouse and steel grey Saree/ Skirt.